Warm Weather + Stampede = Kind Calgarians
I have noticed that as the weather gets warmer people in Calgary become nicer. Example 1:
- taking the train at 6:30 pm in February you can only see gloomy faces, hunched bodies, and black coats.
- taking the train at 6:30 pm in July you see smiling faces, hear conversations, and see bright coloured clothing.
- walking into a downtown building during the summer there are many, many people willing to hold the door open for you.
- winter -- *door slam*
- During the summer, people smile at you on the street
- During the winter -__-
- In the summer you will hear "Awe, look at how cute those kids are in cowboy hats!"
- In the winter you hear "Why do they even allow strollers indoors?!"
- in the summer you wake up with the sun and can enjoy your eveing in the backyard
- in the winter you wake up in the dark and go home in the dark