What I wore:
- Recycled glass bead bracelets (Alora)
- Recycled brass necklace (Alora)
- African wax print flats
- Structured navy blue blazer (Joyce's Closet)
- Gray high-low cotton tank top
- Skinny jeans with cuffed legs (DIY tutorial by Velvet and Vino)
Where I wore it: This outfit was worn for running errands.
Why it works: A comfortable and low key outfit that is casual enough to not stand out in the grocery store, but structured enough to have a quick meeting with someone at the coffee shop.
The fact that the jeans are light wash make it a bit more laid-back, but the blazer helps to "class" up the outfit.