Necklace Layering Tips
A hot trend these days is wearing multiple necklaces.
In no particular order, here are some quick tips on the do's and don'ts of layering necklaces.
- Mix and match chain tones (etc gold and silver)
- Don't be scared to use your gold, silver, and brass necklaces together
- Vary your lengths
- Try a Princess length paired with an Opera and Lariat length
- Add a statement piece.
- No outfit is complete without a statement piece. Choose the necklace you want to stand out and work your way around it.
- Choose an odd number of layers
- You may like even number better, but I find that odd number of anything add a little bit of interest. You can also make your statement piece the middle.
- Have FUN!
- Do what you like. Try different things. You will never know what you like until you try something new :D