Mala Bracelet Necklace Canada - Amethyst
Mala Necklaces are meditation tools that have been used for thousands of years. They enable us to focus on the things that ground us and help us to set intentions.
Typically, malas have 108 beads in addition to a "guru" bead. This strand of beads are used for meditation and prayers in the Buddhist tradition, but it is increasingly becoming a fashion statement for those interested in yoga.
When people use malas for meditation, they typically have one mantra that they repeat to themselves. The word 'Mala' means garland in Sanskrit and the beads of a mala allow you to keep track of your mantra. Using a mala for meditation is so powerful because it helps you to focus and become calm.
- ~6 to 8 mm beads
- Stretch cord used
- 5% of all profits are donated to women-focused charities
- Learn more about Alora and our charitable giving here
- Ships from Canada ✈️ to Canada, the USA and the world!
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off
- Do not get your jewelry wet
- Store your jewelry in a dry place