Resilience | Large Delta Pendant Necklace | Recycled Brass
"Endings are just the start of new beginnings if we allow them"
The delta symbol is a sign of renewal and changes. Wear your necklace as a reminder to embrace change and to forget what’s gone, appreciate what still remains and look forward to what’s coming next.
- Handmade: You are wearing a one of a kind piece that supports an artist’s livelihood and the local economy.
- Recycled Brass: You are helping reduce your environmental footprint by wearing a piece of jewelry that will not tarnish or fade over time.
- Comes with a Meaning Card: This piece gives you confidence through setting an intention. Please let us know if this is a gift :)
- Wearing your Alora piece makes you feel good in knowing that you are giving back to the community through your purchase.
- Materials: Recycled Brass, and lead and nickel free chain
- Handmade in Canada
- Pendant size: 50mm // 5 cm // 2 inches
- Lengths Available: 18 inches (46 cm) and 30 inches (76 cm)
- 18 inch necklace comes with toggle clasp fastener
- Comes with Alora meaning card (with quote above)
- Chain: Lead and nickel free chain
- Necklace length chart
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off
- Do not get your jewelry wet
- Store your jewelry in a dry place
- You do not need to polish the brass. It will keep its color.
Fashion Tip: Pair your New beginnings necklace with other jewels for a nice layering look.
Gift Tip: Give the new beginnings necklace to someone you know in your life that is going through some changes.
Buy now and help empower disadvantaged women today. Click the "Add to Cart" Button above.