Elephant Necklace - Solid Sterling Silver Jewelry
Elephants are so cute, but what is the significance of the elephant?
Well, an elephant necklace can symbolize a lot of different things.
Elephants symbolize strength, honor, stability, and patience. Wearing a silver elephant necklace is believed to give the wearer strength and patience, as well as good luck.
In Hindu mythology, the elephant is found in the form of Ganesha, who is the god of luck, protection, and fortune.
An elephant necklace has a range of meanings, from expressing good luck, to portraying patience and wisdom, to expressing spiritual protection.
If you are looking for a simple gift for a loved one who just loves elephants, you can’t go wrong with this elegantly simple elephant necklace.
Metal: Sterling Silver
Chain: 18" sterling silver chain
This is a premium necklace, precision laser cut out of sterling silver (.925 silver).
- Wearing your Alora piece makes you feel good in knowing that you are giving back to the community through your purchase.
- 5% of all profits are donated to women-focused charities
- Learn more about Alora and our charitable giving here
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off
- Do not get your jewelry wet
- Store your jewelry in a dry place