We made this special edition bracelet for our friend Steven. He asked us to make him something for YYC Pride and we were happy to do it for him!
Comes with meaning card "Grounding, Harmony, Balance"
What do the pride colours mean?
- Red symbolizes life
- Orange represents healing
- Yellow expresses sunlight
- Green for nature
- Blue signifies serenity and
- Purple embodies the spirit
Wear your bracelet as a daily reminder to embrace your spirit and know it makes you unique.
- Handmade: You are wearing a one of a kind piece that supports an artist’s livelihood and the local economy.
- Gemstones: Help you channel positive physical and emotional healing benefits and are also unisex.
- Comes with a Meaning Card: This piece gives you confidence through setting an intention.
- Wearing your Alora piece makes you feel good in knowing that you are giving back to the community through your purchase
- 8mm beads
- One size fits most
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off
- Do not get your jewelry wet
- Store your jewelry in a dry place
Buy now and help empower disadvantaged women today. Click the "Add to Cart" Button above.