African Pendant Necklace | Recycled Brass
“A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots." - Marcus Garvey
Wear your necklace as a reminder that your origin story is essential to understanding who you are. You must know your past to create a better future.
- Handmade: You are wearing a one of a kind piece that supports an artist’s livelihood and the local economy.
- Recycled Brass: You are helping reduce your environmental footprint by wearing a piece of jewelry that will not tarnish or fade over time.
- Comes with a Meaning Card: This piece gives you confidence through setting an intention. Please let us know if this is a gift.
- Wearing your Alora piece makes you feel good in knowing that you are giving back to the community through your purchase.
- Length: 16 inches or 40.64 cm
- Pendant Size: 1.25 inches or 3.175 cm tall (including loop) x 1 inch or 2.54 cm at the widest point.
- Lead and Nickle Free Chain
- Lobster Clasp Closure
- Necklace Length Chart
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off
- Do not get your jewelry wet
- Store your jewelry in a dry place
- You do not need to polish the brass. It will keep its color.
Buy now and help empower disadvantaged women today. Click the "Add to Cart" Button above.