Antelope Pendant Necklace | Recycled Silver | Small
“Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart”
Antelopes are one of the oldest symbols of beauty. Make a wish and put on your necklace. You are beautiful no matter what happens. Wear your necklace as a reminder that there is nothing rarer, nor more beautiful than a woman being unapologetically comfortable in her perfect imperfections
- Handmade: You are wearing a one of a kind piece that supports an artist’s livelihood and the local economy.
- Recycled Silver: You are helping reduce your environmental footprint by wearing a piece of jewelry that will not tarnish or fade over time.
- Comes with a Meaning Card: This piece gives you confidence through setting an intention. Please let us know if this is a gift.
- Wearing your Alora piece makes you feel good in knowing that you are giving back to the community through your purchase.
- Length ~30 inches
- Pendant Size (recycled silver) Large: ~2 inches tall and ~1.25 inches wide
- Chain: Stainless Steel Lead-Free and Nickle Free Chain
- Necklace Length Chart
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off
- Do not get your jewelry wet
- Store your jewelry in a dry place
- You do not need to polish the brass. It will keep its color.
Buy now and help empower disadvantaged women today. Click the "Add to Cart" Button above.