New Beginnings Geometric Cuff
"Endings are just the start of new beginnings if we allow them"
Make a wish and put on your cuff. The delta symbol is a sign of renewal and changes. Wear your cuff as reminder to embrace change and to forget what’s gone, appreciate what still remains and look forward to what’s coming next.
- Handmade: You are wearing a one of a kind piece that supports an artist’s livelihood and the local economy.
- Recycled Brass: You are helping reduce your environmental footprint by wearing a piece of jewelry that will not tarnish or fade over time.
- Comes with Alora Meaning Card: This piece gives you confidence through setting an intention. Please let us know if this is a gift :)
- Wearing your Alora piece makes you feel good in knowing that you are giving back to the community through your purchase.
- Recycled Brass
- One size (partially adjustable)
- Comes with an Alora meaning card
Measuring Bracelets And Cuffs
- Measure the circumference of the wrist above the wrist bone with a measuring tape and compare to the measurements below.
- Extra Small: 5.5 - 6 inches / 14.0 - 15.2 cm
- Small: 6 - 6.5 inches / 15.2 - 16.5 cm
- Medium: 6.5 - 7. inches / 16.5 - 17.8 cm
- Large: 7 - 7.5 inches / 17.8 - 19.0 cm
- Extra Large: 7.5 - 8 inches / 19 - 20.3 cm
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off
- Do not get your jewelry wet
- Store your jewelry in a dry place
- You do not need to polish the brass. It will keep its color.
Buy now and help empower disadvantaged women today. Click the "Add to Cart" Button above.