DIY: Make Your Own Gemstone Bracelet Class with Alora Boutique
Learn to make your own, unique gemstone bracelet on June 13th at 6 pm with Alora Boutique!
Your ticket gives you access to a 2-hour workshop where you will learn to make gemstone bracelets from veteran jewelry makers at Alora Boutique.
Choose from several semi-precious stones, spacers, and charms in various colors to create a unique bracelet for you or a loved one.
Your ticket includes the following
- Supplies to make one bracelet
- Step-by-step instructions
- One 6 oz glass of wine (No substitutes :) )
- A fun time!
Joyce on 4th
506 24 Avenue Southwest
Time: 6 PM to 8 PM
You can purchase the materials to create additional bracelets at $10 each.
Please Note: there is no refund policy, but you can transfer your ticket to a friend or use it for a different workshop!
- Handmade: You are wearing a one of a kind piece that supports an artist’s livelihood and the local economy.
- Comes with a Meaning Card: This piece gives you confidence through setting an intention. Please let us know if this is a gift.
- Wearing your Alora piece makes you feel good in knowing that you are giving back to the community through your purchase. 5% of Alora profits are donated!
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off
- Do not get your jewelry wet
- Store your jewelry in a dry place