“True North, Strong and Free”
Make a wish and put on your necklace.
Red and white, northern light, glorious and free!
Wear your necklace as a reminder that Canada will always be your true north.
- Handmade: You are wearing a one of a kind piece that supports an artist’s livelihood and the local economy.
- Recycled Brass: You are helping reduce your environmental footprint by wearing a piece of jewelry that will not tarnish or fade over time.
- Wearing your Alora piece makes you feel good in knowing that you are giving back to the community through your purchase.
- Lengths Available: 18 inches long
- Chain: Lead Free and Nickle Free Chain
- Necklace Length Chart
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off
- Do not get your jewelry wet
- Store your jewelry in a dry place
- You do not need to polish the brass. It will keep its color.
Tips: Pair your long necklace with solids and a pair of jeans for a more casual look.
Buy now and help empower disadvantaged women today. Click the "Add to Cart" Button above.