Lariat Necklace Pearl June Birthstone Gemstone | Calming, Purity, Charity
Pearl Gemstone Meaning
“Calming, Purity, Charity”
Ancient legend says that pearls were thought to be the tears of the gods and the Greeks believed that wearing pearls would promote marital bliss and prevent newlywed women from crying. Wear your necklace as a reminder that pearls enhance integrity, help you connect with the Goddess within and bring love energy.
- Handmade: You are wearing a one of a kind piece that supports an artist’s livelihood and the local economy.
- Gemstones: Help you channel positive physical and emotional healing benefits and are also unisex.
- Comes with a Meaning Card: This piece gives you confidence through setting an intention.
- Wearing your Alora piece makes you feel good in knowing that you are giving back to the community through your purchase.
- Length: 25 inches with 8 inch drop
- Chain: Lead Free and Nickle Free Chain
- Necklace Length Chart
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off
- Do not get your jewelry wet
- Store your jewelry in a dry place
Gold, 25 inch necklace shown
Buy now and help empower disadvantaged women today. Click the "Add to Cart" Button above.