Lion Pendant Necklace | Safari Collection | Recycled Brass Boho Necklace
What does the Lion Mean?
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma-the results of other people’s thinking””
Lions are one of the oldest symbols of courage. Wear this necklace as a reminder to have the courage to follow your heart and intuition Don’t let the noise of others drown out your inner voice”.
Love This Lion Animal Pendant?
Of course you do! Add an effortlessly chic finishing touch to your look with this safari inspired brass lion necklace. This majestic lion pendant is certain to complement your fierce personality!
If you have been on a safari in the great continent of Africa this necklace can serve as a reminder of your great adventure. If not, hopefully it will inspire you to see the stunning scenery at some point in your life and be courageous in the urban jungle.
- Handmade: You are wearing a one of a kind piece that supports an artist’s livelihood and the local economy.
- Recycled Brass: You are helping reduce your environmental footprint by wearing a piece of jewelry that will not tarnish or fade over time.
- Comes with a Meaning Card: This piece gives you confidence through setting an intention. Please let us know if this is a gift.
- Wearing your Alora piece makes you feel good in knowing that you are giving back to the community through your purchase.
- Length Small: ~18 inches
- Length Large: ~30 inches
- Pendant Size Large: ~1 inches tall and ~ 1.5 inches wide
- Pendant Size: Small: ~3/4 inches tall and ~1 inches wide
- Chain: Lead Free and Nickle Free Chain
- Necklace Length Chart
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off
- Do not get your jewelry wet
- Store your jewelry in a dry place
- You do not need to polish the brass. It will keep its color.
Tips: Pair your long necklace with solids and a pair of jeans for a more casual look.
Buy now and help empower disadvantaged women today. Click the "Add to Cart" Button above.