Mmiɛnsa “Group of Three” Brass Necklace - Black Recycled Glass Beads
This product is sold out
“There are only three things a woman needs in life: food, water and compliments.”
Wear this necklace as a reminder to find joy and beauty in everyday life!
- Handmade: You are wearing a one of a kind piece that supports an artist’s livelihood and the local economy.
- Recycled Brass: You are helping reduce your environmental footprint by wearing a piece of jewelry that will not tarnish or fade over time.
- Recycled Glass beads: By wearing this piece you helping to support the livelihoods of the women in Ghana who create these beads.
- Comes with a Meaning Card: This piece gives you confidence through setting an intention. Please let us know if this is a gift.
- Wearing your Alora piece makes you feel good in knowing that you are giving back to the community through your purchase.
- Lengths Available: 30 inches long
- Brass Bead Size: 0.5 inches or 1.5 centimeters
- Chain: Lead Free and Nickle Free Chain
- Necklace Length Chart
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off
- Do not get your jewelry wet
- Store your jewelry in a dry place
- You do not need to polish the brass. It will keep its color.
Tips: Wear your necklace with a simple long T-shirt, dark blazer, leggings, and boots! This is also a perfect layering necklace.
Buy now and help empower disadvantaged women today. Click the "Add to Cart" Button above.