Noon Necklace - Healing Beads | Recycled Glass Beads | Recycled Brass
“Cleansing, Purification, and Beginning”
In Ghana, glass beads have been used historically to celebrate special occasions and traditional healing. Wear this statement necklace as a reminder that the white bead is a symbol of cleansing. Wear this necklace as a reminder that you are in charge of all your new beginnings.
- Handmade: You are wearing a one of a kind piece that supports an artist’s livelihood and the local economy.
- Recycled Brass: You are helping reduce your environmental footprint by wearing a piece of jewelry that will not tarnish or fade over time.
- Recycled Glass beads: By wearing this piece you helping to support the livelihoods of the women in Ghana who create these beads.
- Comes with a Meaning Card: This piece gives you confidence through setting an intention. Please let us know if this is a gift.
- Wearing your Alora piece makes you feel good in knowing that you are giving back to the community through your purchase.
- Length: 26 inches
- Bead Size 2 cm round
- Brass Bead Size: 2cm round
- Oblong Brass Pendant: ~5 cm or 1.75 inches
- Hemp Cord
- Necklace Length Chart
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off
- Do not get your jewelry wet
- Store your jewelry in a dry place
- You do not need to polish the brass. It will keep its color.
Buy now and help empower disadvantaged women today. Click the "Add to Cart" Button above.