Renewal and Change | Open Leaf Earrings | Brass
"Like a leaf, embrace change and forget what's gone. Appreciate what still remains and look forward to what's coming next."
The leaf is a symbol of renewal and changes. Wear your earrings as a reminder to embrace change!
- Handmade: You are wearing a one of a kind piece that supports an artist’s livelihood and the local economy.
- Comes with a Meaning Card: This piece gives you confidence through setting an intention.
- Recycled Glass beads: By wearing this piece you helping to support the livelihoods of the women in Ghana who create these beads.
- Hypoallergenic Earring Hooks: Nickle free. You don’t have to worry about an allergic reaction.
- Wearing your Alora piece makes you feel good in knowing that you are giving back to the community through your purchase.
- Length: ~1.7 inches or 4.3 cm (long from earring hook to tip)
- Leaf Dimensions: 4.1 cm long (1.6 inches)
- Bead Width: 8mm (.31 inches)
- Hypo-Allergenic Earring Hooks
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off
- Do not get your jewelry wet
- Store your jewelry in a dry place
- You do not need to polish the brass. It will keep its color.
Buy now and help empower disadvantaged women today. Click the "Add to Cart" Button above.