Resilience | Arrow | Silver
"Endings are just the start of new beginnings if we allow them"
This symbol is a sign of renewal and changes. Wear your necklace as a reminder to embrace change and to forget what’s gone, appreciate what still remains and look forward to what’s coming next.
- Handmade: You are wearing a one of a kind piece that supports an artist’s livelihood and the local economy.
- Silver: You are wearing a luxurious metal that is classic and will be passed down from generation to generation.
- Comes with Alora Meaning Card: This piece gives you confidence through setting an intention. Please let us know if this is a gift :)
- Wearing your Alora piece makes you feel good in knowing that you are giving back to the community through your purchase.
- Handmade in Canada
- Each triangle pendant is
- 40 mm || 4 cm || 1.5 inches wide
- 20 mm || 2 cm || 7/8 inches deep
- Material: Silver Plated and stainless steel nickel free chain
- Length: ~18 inches
- Comes with an Alora meaning card.
- Necklace length chart:
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off
- Do not get your jewelry wet
- Store your jewelry in a dry place
- You do not need to polish the brass. It will keep its color.
Fashion Tip: This necklace is a simple statement necklace. Pair it with a simple shirt to take it up a notch or layer it with your favorite necklaces for a delicate layered look.
Buy now and help empower disadvantaged women today. Click the "Add to Cart" Button above.