Sankofa "Learning From Your Past" Adinkra Symbol Brass Necklace
“We are products of our past, but we don't have to be prisoners of it.”
Wear this necklace as a reminder that mistakes are a part of life. You are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles. Learn from them and use those experiences to shape your day & future.
- Handmade: You are wearing a one of a kind piece that supports an artist’s livelihood and the local economy.
- Recycled Brass: You are helping reduce your environmental footprint by wearing a piece of jewelry that will not tarnish or fade over time.
- Comes with a Meaning Card: This piece gives you confidence through setting an intention. Please let us know if this is a gift.
- Wearing your Alora piece makes you feel good in knowing that you are giving back to the community through your purchase.
- Pendant Size: 1.5 in tall (small) 2 in tall (large)
- Length 36 inches
- Chain: Lead Free and Nickle Free Chain
- Necklace Length Chart
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off
- Do not get your jewelry wet
- Store your jewelry in a dry place
- You do not need to polish the brass. It will keep its color.
Buy now and help empower disadvantaged women today. Click the "Add to Cart" Button above.
A gift that gives back: When you buy this necklace $10 will be donated to the Mustard Seed to fight poverty and homelessness