Laurie Earrings | Brass
$70.00 CAD $35.00 CAD
Wear your earrings as a reminder that to be irreplaceable, you must be different.
These earrings were created for and named after our amazing friend and customer Laurie. She is a Calgary-based doula and awesome woman overall. The weaving symbolizes her strength and determination in her business, parenting, and life. She is soon to be a mother of four!
- Handmade: You are wearing a one of a kind piece that supports an artist’s livelihood and the local economy.
- Comes with a Meaning Card: This piece gives you confidence through setting an intention.
- Hypoallergenic Earring Hooks: Nickle free. You don’t have to worry about an allergic reaction.
- Wearing your Alora piece makes you feel good in knowing that you are giving back to the community through your purchase.
- Length: ~2 inches or 5.08 cm (long from earring hook to tip)
- Hypo-Allergenic Earring Hooks
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off
- Do not get your jewelry wet
- Store your jewelry in a dry place
- You do not need to polish the brass. It will keep its color.
Buy now and help empower disadvantaged women today. Click the "Add to Cart" Button above.