10 Brilliant Ways Shea Butter Helps Your Skin
I am always skeptical about claims made by people who sell products, but Shea Butter is a natural product that is truly beneficial. Shea Butter is so beneficial it has stood the test of time: The Egyptian Queen, Cleopatra, Nefertiti, and the Queen of Sheba all used Shea Butter.
Why is Shea Butter so beneficial?
Top 10 Benefits of Shea Butter (Apart From Moisturizing Skin)
- Reduce the Appearance of Stretch marks
- Reduce the Look of Fine Lines
- Fade the Appearance of Scars (Including Acne Scars)
- Fade the Appearance of Age Spots
- Soothe Frostbite
- Soothe Sunburn
- Act as an Anti Inflammatory
- Neutralize Free Radicals
- Stimulate Collagen Production
- Soothes Some Skin Conditions Such as Eczema and Dermatitis
How can Shea Butter do all of this?
Obviously, this isn't medical advice, but the "proof is in the pudding".
Moisturizing with Shea Butter is one the of the 3 simple steps I have used to improve my skin. It could work for you!