Creating layered or stacked looks with your jewelry can seem daunting, but it is actually quite easy!
Bracelet stacks can be eclectic, with varying styles and looks of bracelets or they can be more cohesive, using the same style and look of bracelets.
Whether you want to make your watch stand out or create a look the blends well with your favorite bracelet, stacking bracelets is easy once you get the hang of it!
Here are three tips to keep in mind when creating a stacked bracelet look:
Mix Silhouettes, Textures, and Metals
Conventional styling guides will tell you to stick to one texture or style, but more modern styling guides will tell you it's okay to mix metals and styles and textures!
In fact, it makes the look that much more interesting and unique to who you are!
Mix Up Shapes, Size, and Color
For a more customized look, choose bracelets that are different sizes, shapes, or colors. When choosing various colors, use ones the compliment each other, for example, yellow and purple or blue and orange.
I personally love mixing purples or blues, grays, and whites!
Odd Numbers Are More Aesthetically Pleasing
One thing you learn if you take a Fashion Marketing course is that odd numbers are always better.
Odd numbers make things look more pleasing to the eye.
But, that doesn't mean you have to have five or seven bracelets on one arm. You can split up your odd numbered bracelet stack by having three on one wrist and the remaining two on the other wrist.
We hope that these tips will help you in creating your own stacked bracelet look!
But maybe you like to be able to pick out a pre-made look. Well, we have just the thing for you!
Gemstone Bracelet Stacked Sets
Alora Boutique recently launched five sets of stacked gemstone bracelets. Each set has it's own unique meaning and can be worn cohesively as a trio, with other bracelets, or individually.
1. Howlite, Matte Amazonite, and Rose Quartz
- Tied together with the gold beads, each bracelet has it's own meaning when worn individually but as a set has a meaning of clarity, compassion, and kindness!
- When worn as a set, this trio reminds you to keep the feeling of comfort, creativity, and inspiration close to your heart. The Grey Jasper stands out among the purples and pastel colors in the trio not only due to it's silver bead but also because of it's color.
- Forgiveness, Honesty, and Courage are the energies that will be with you when you wear this beautiful trio. Individually they don't look like they belong together, but they compliment each other so well, much like it's meaning!
- This trio has hues of pink and cream colors. Worn together, it represents True Beauty, Calm, and Strength.
- The silver beads in this trio compliment the greens, grey/pinks, and blues of this trio. Representing Understanding, Self-Discipline, and Intuition, this is a great stack to wear when embarking on a new adventure or path in life.
To check out the stacked bracelet collection, click here.